ABOUT                 SHOP                 CONTACT

9/26/14

PETA Approved!


You guys I'm so excited!!

As of 9.24.14 Erin's Faces is officially recognized by PETA (People For the Ethical Treatment of Animals) as being a Cruelty-Free Line.

We get to be listed on their site as well as in their shopping guide - so neat!

The good news is that all of my labs/vendors have been cruelty-free the entire time, I just had to prove it with letters from each of them to send to PETA as well as an application going into much detail on what I carry and who I get it from.  

But we're official and I'm so happy to share that no bunnies, or any other little critters, will be harmed in the making of any of Erin's Faces makeup, skincare, bodycare or household products.

2 comments:

  1. Yeah!!! I'm doing a happy dance for you with all of the adorable bunnies :-)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. LOL :) - thank you! Isn't that bunny the CUTEST?!!

      Delete