ABOUT                 SHOP                 CONTACT

9/17/14

Girl Crush - The Ladies of Fashion on Broadway

Isabel Leonard, George Brescia, Kate Baldwin, Randi Rahm
On the last day of Fashion Week my dear friend, George Brescia, hosted "Fashion on Broadway" at Lincoln Center (and did a book signing for his new book Change Your Clothes, Change Your Life..because you can't go naked!) and I got to do the makeup for the beautiful Broadway starlets - here are some pics!


Courtney Reed plays Jasmin in "Aladdin" and has THE most beautiful skin!  She's wearing my Red Lipstick, Onyx Eyeliner and Mineral Foundation in Natural Beige.


Elizabeth Stanley plays Claire DeLoone in the upcoming "On The Town" (I can't wait!) and was working a fun rocker look - love!  She's wearing my Tender Beige Mineral Foundation, Mineral Blush in Impatiens and Lipstick in Pure.


My classic beauty, Kate Baldwin, is in rehearsals for Papermill's Broadway Bound "Can-Can" playing Pistache (so excited to see it!) and was as warm and yummy as ever.  She's wearing my Spice Lipstick, Afternoon Delight Cheek Duo for contour, Magic Dust cheek highlight  and Mineral Liquid Powder Foundation in Linen.


Leslie Kritzer was full of so much joy and I loved meeting her and just closed "Piece of My Heart".  She's wearing a mix of Passion Plum and Coral Crush Mineral Lipglosses, Mineral Blush in Tulip and Mineral Eyeshadow in Sunset.


Fancy photos courtesy of Stage 17; Not fancy photos courtesy of my phone :).

2 comments: