ABOUT                 SHOP                 CONTACT

9/21/14

Erin's Faces on Veria Living's "Naturally Beautiful" - Day to Night Makeup


Halli Binova, Nitika Chopra, myself and Courtney Spritzer
You guys, I shot this segment in January 2013 and it has finally aired!!  I'm so happy to get to share it with you.  

Veria Living's "Naturally Beautiful" was my first TV spot ever and this was a doozy for a first swim in the water - after walking through a day to night transition I did a smoky eye at a fun angle while answering a bunch of questions and attempting to sound intelligent.  Then I had 12 minutes to take my girl from day to night for an HD camera.  I was nervous but I think it went alright!  See what you think :)


The colors I used on the girls were:






2 comments:

  1. Yeah Erin! You were fantastic!! I was smiling the whole time I watched the video - the hostess of the show has an infectious smile and energy, and you know I'm always a fan of your "delivery" :-)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Oh thank you Donia!! I so appreciate that! And yes - Nitika is a serious cutie :)

      Delete