ABOUT                 SHOP                 CONTACT

3/30/16

New Mineral Makeup Shades For Spring!


I love new makeup colors, don't you?  I have been waiting a LONG time to launch these little guys so I'm really excited to share them - here's the breakdown:

FAIRY DUST ($18)
My loose powder Magic Dust has been a top seller in the color category but it was a little much for some  folks who wanted to look a little more natural.  I went through countless samples of colors until I finally settled on this one - and it was love at first sight!  While Magic Dust is a warm soft gold, Fairy Dust is a cool champagne that reads as less "makeup-y" if that makes sense.  Every time I wear it I get complimented on my skin - it looks healthy and dewy - I LOVE Fairy Dust!  


You guys were big fans of the berry shade, Flushed, this past winter so I wanted to bring a softer color and settled on Blushed - it's a super duper sheer pink (think of pink quartz - it looks like that) with a slight shimmer.  It is Fair Trade Certified and packed with Organic ingredients and has the same Vanilla-Mint flavor that Flushed does.  It's perfect with mascara for the carpool or paired with a smoky eye for a soft lip.


I am over the moon about this!!  These are the first new Mineral Lip Gloss colors in three years and I think you're going to love them!  

Pleasant Pink on top, Fresh Nude on bottom
Fresh Nude is the perfect pinky brown neutral shade and Pleasant Pink is a strawberry/watermelon shade.  Neither have shimmer and both have a Vanilla Bean flavor.  

Wearing Fresh Nude at a wedding last week (a gorgeous wedding at Necker Island *swoon*)

They also are petrochemical-free (hard to find in a lipgloss!) and paraben-free.

The response with the new Micellar Water Cleansing Makeup Remover has been so positive but I just went on a trip and wanted a smaller size and thought you guys could use a 2 oz. version as well.  It's still petrochemical and fragrance-free, dries clean with no residue and removes makeup like a dream.

So head over to Erin's Faces and see what spring shades are right for you! 



No comments:

Post a Comment