ABOUT                 SHOP                 CONTACT

3/30/16

Erin's Face of the Month

What you love most about your job?
My son, Nate, is 11 and has special needs.  He has the most amazing spirit and he conquers his challenges every single day.  I feel so blessed to be a part of his success.  It hasn’t always been easy, but there is nothing I’d rather do!
What makes you feel beautiful?
I feel beautiful when I feel good on the inside.  Lately, I have been focused on learning about nutrition and taking better care of my body.   When I feel good on the inside, I think it shows on the outside.   
Best Skincare Advice?
Protect your skin from the sun!  I grew up not wearing sunscreen and tanning my skin every chance I could, including regular visits to the tanning salon!  At the time, people weren’t educated about sun damage and the long-term effects on your skin.  I wish I had taken better care of my skin when I was young. 
What Erin's Faces item got you hooked?
Best Makeup Advice:
I love makeup!  I am also a woman who needs makeup because I am not blessed with beautiful skin (probably due to sun damage).  Even though I love my makeup, I don’t like to look “made up”.  I like to keep it natural.

Any other fave makeup items?



Why do you use Erin’s Faces - 
I met Erin in 2014 at a holiday market and bought a few of her products.  I was so impressed with the quality and the colors.  Once I tried her eye shadows and lip color, I was hooked!  It’s also so wonderful to know the person behind the name.  Erin has very high standards and it shows in the quality of her products.

No comments:

Post a Comment