ABOUT                 SHOP                 CONTACT

7/15/14

How To Keep Your Makeup Looking Cute When It's Hot as Blazes


You guys - that's what it feels like to me when I know I have to walk the 8 minute walk from my house to the subway.  And my makeup can end up in a puddle on the sidewalk.

I made a video with all of my "must have steps" for keeping your makeup looking great all day long in nasty humid weather so watch away and proceed to look cool as a cucumber :) - 

 
If you can't view the video click HERE

One thing I left out, which is kind of annoying to ask of someone, is to walk more slowly - meaning to add about 10 minutes into your travel time.  I know that's obnoxious but when you're in a hurry you naturally get warmer and if it's hot outside that adds to you getting sweaty.



No comments:

Post a Comment