ABOUT                 SHOP                 CONTACT

5/10/13

Fun in California!


 I had an awesome time at the Berkeley Hall School Country Fair this year - we got to introduce Erin's Faces to lots of new moms and young girls - all left smelling sweet (after a scrub demo) and glossed (I can't not gloss people).  I also got to meet my sweet month-old nephew, Desmond, who got in on the fun too.  Here are some pics from the day ~ 

Our super cute sign

My lovely helper, Katie Adams

Pretty flowers surrounded by gift sets and skincare

Awesome organic scrubs - we did hand massages with them at the booth to show how yummy they feel and sold out of the new Monoi Tiari!

My husband, Daniel, demonstrating how "all natural" the scrubs really are

More flowers and makeup goodies, including my new cheek color duos for summer

Lip glosses galore!

I saved the best for last :) - little Desmond getting washed in the Organic Lavender Bath Wash (which is meant for infants but used by all ages)

Post bath, all wrapped up and hydrated up with some Vegan Baby Cream

No comments:

Post a Comment