ABOUT                 SHOP                 CONTACT

9/15/14

Erin's Faces Fall 2014 Product Launches!



Oh man you guys!  I have been sitting on this stuff and am bursting to share these goodies with you!  They're all in their own type of category and each and every one is a response to what you guys have asked for - here we go!

It looks a lot darker on paper but you can see on my freckly hand that in real life they're pretty darn similar
My top selling lipstick is the Sheer Lipstick, Tea Rose.  You guys love it and so do I but I've been asked for the same type of color in my long wear Satin Lipstick formula.  Enter MOCHA ($16).  Ignore the name because it makes it sound coffee brown-esque - it isn't - it's a hair deeper but has the same beautiful pinky brown as Tea Rose but it's a less shiny and will not fade.  Coconut and Caster Seed Oils, Shea Butter, Illipe Buter and Hyaluronic Acid condition while Vitamins A, C and E, Safflower Oil and Beeswax moisturize, soothe and protect.


You guys love the Cream Eyeliners, and so do I!, but I've gotten the request for something a little more mobile.  I have tested tons of liners and this one was the winner!  My DARK CHOCOLATE FELT TIPPED LINER ($18) is my new favorite thing.  It's the same espresso brown as the Mahogany Cream Liner but in a pen allowing for a super skinny, clean line that will not move once it dries.  It's easy to travel with (no brush required) and doesn't dry out like so many liquid liners can.


Highlighting, as you know, is my jam.  But not everyone likes to shimmer and I have spent about a year looking for a highlighter that met the criteria I was looking to fill - a luminous formula that read as a glow-from-within rather than a shimmer and a paraben-free hydrating formula.  I found it you guys!  My new BRIGHTENING PEN in CHAMPAGNE ($26) is GORGEOUS - it looks like skin and utilizes Olive and Jojoba Oils to nourish the eye area while mineral pigments brighten.  No brush necessary, just twist it up, bop it on and soften with your finger - done!  Radiance achieved!


And for my ladies who want a highlight but want zero shimmer, either due to on-camera situations or age, I have added DAISY ($15) to my Mineral Blush line.  The talc-free powder formula feels creamy and reads beautifully on light-medium skintones.  It has no shimmer but gives you a beautiful highlight for those who want a matte finish (and doubles as a great eyeshadow base color).


I am tired of my friends spending $20 on fancy sponges that they won't throw away because they spent $20 ON A SPONGE.  So I am coming out with my non latex foam BLENDING SPONGE ($6) and it is awesome - I recommend using it wet to soften the edges of your foundation or soften where you want coverage but don't want to buff it in with your Foundation Brush.  The shape allows you to work around the contours of your nose and face easily and with the price you can toss it, LIKE YOU SHOULD, after three months.  I have lots of feelings about sponges :).



No comments:

Post a Comment