ABOUT                 SHOP                 CONTACT

3/30/15

New Honeyed Grapefruit Cleansing Wipes

If you can't view the video click HERE to see how well these guys work at getting a full face of makeup off

At every trunk show/workshop I do I have at least one women who timidly raises her hand during the skincare portion of the evening and says "I use face wipes, is that okay?"  After turning to my dermatologist and getting the approval that face wipes are indeed okay I was emotionally on board so the answer is yes!  I still prefer a traditional cleanser myself but I have to carry wipes in my kit so I can have a clean slate before the makeup applications that I do so I'm always on the hunt for good ones.
I started using the Honeyed Grapefuit Facial Cleansing Wipes from Beekman 1802 ($7 for 30 wipes) a few months ago because they met my criteria for wipes (which is surprisingly hard to meet!):
  • Alcohol-Free (dries you out)
  • Petrochemical-Free (no bueno for your face)
  • Sulfate-Free (drying)
  • Fragrance-Free (irritating)
  • Dye-Free (irritating)
  • 100% Biodegradable (being nice to the Earth)
  • They must get every stitch of makeup off of your face - mascara, eyeliner, the whole nine

These guys actually list Fragrance as the last ingredient on list so I talked with them about it and they clarified that the Fragrance was Honey with Grapefruit, Lemon Blossoms and Guava.  Nothing synthetic.  Bueno!  I'm in!

So, I used them in my kit and people went NUTS for them (I had been sent an advance set of them - they weren't even on the market yet so I couldn't direct people to the Beekman site).  I have wanted to add cleansing wipes to Erin's Faces for a long time because so many of you use them and I want you to have something  healthy that works.  A few of my labs have them but their ingredient lists don't meet my requirements.  There are manufacturers that make wipes and I could control the ingredient list but I'd have to buy 10,000 of them.  You guys - we are not there :) - yet!  So, until we are I'm going to carry these crazy yummy Honeyed Grapefruit ones.

What's in them?  Okay - we've got Aloe Vera (healing), Calendula (anti-inflammatory), Goat's Milk (soothing), CoEnzymeQ10 (reparative), Vitamin C (brightening) and Vitamin E (hydrating). What's not in them?  Alcohol, Petrochemicals, Sulfates, Fragrance and Dye.  And they are 100% Biodegradable and get everything off!

Where can you get them???  Here :)!

No comments:

Post a Comment