ABOUT                 SHOP                 CONTACT

12/7/14

My Current Obsession - Detoxifying Green Clay Mask


You guys.  You know when you randomly get a cluster of blemishes and you just don't know what to do - that was me this week - like 4-5 doobers on my chin that literally all popped up the same day.


But here's the thing - I had two fancy gigs where I had to look cute and I was distressed - normally I use my tried and true Mario Badescu Drying Lotion to dry those suckers out overnight (who doesn't like to smell like sulfur when you go to bed? Hey, it works.) but the issue is that that dryness means my foundation would look SUPER crusty and that wasn't acceptable when I needed to rep Erin's Faces as a fancy makeup situation.  No amount of primer was going to fix it.


So in the midst of all of this I threw on my Detoxifying Green Clay Mask to suck everything out but soothe at the same time.  I rinsed it off and my skin felt smooth and less irritated.  The redness went down.  NO CRUSTINESS.  Don't you love it when something you already loved comes through for you on a whole new level?!  Over the next two days I used the mask twice a day and there was NO dryness,  The blemishes went down, lickety-split, redness diminished and I found a new love.  I knew it helped clean my pores out but hadn't used it on blemishes in a pinch - and ya'll, it works.  

No comments:

Post a Comment