ABOUT                 SHOP                 CONTACT

10/26/14

Fancy Folks - Donia Lilly


Quite possibly my favorite work of Donia's, Blue Moon, which we have a print of :)

I LOVE love love original art and I am majorly into supporting small artists.  It is a habit I have had to curb because we have run out of wall space (and we live in like 750 square feet so there's not a lot of room for art storage).


This is at our house but you can get a print of Coral, Pink and Teal Swirl

One of my FAVORITE artists is my dear friend, Donia Lilly who has two fantastic Etsy shops HERE and HERE.  She is so good that someone literally stole one of her paintings off of the wall of our school in high school :).  We have three of her paintings in our home as well as one print.  She also does commissions which I have done for my mom and my dad and they were so special and unique.


One thing that Donia does a lot of is moon situations and super autumnal leaves which are SO much more chic than your run of the mill scarecrow and jack o'lantern come Halloween.  She also has THE most beautiful ornaments for the holidays so scroll down and check it all out.




Lunar Eclipse: Parto


Grab some Greeting Cards to get a little slice of goodness without breaking the bank


These Christmas/Hanukkah Ornaments are so pretty I just leave mine up all year hanging on my front doorknob


4 comments:

  1. :-) I COMPLETELY forgot about the whole high school art-theft incident! hahahaha -- thanks for reminding me ;-) and thank you *so much* for taking the time to share my art with your readers!!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I thought it was so nuts that someone went into the Blue Lobby and took it off the wall, among all of the other high school art going on, and walked out with it, huge frame and all - and no one thought it was strange! And we never saw it again! Nuts.

      But seriously, I think that you are amazing and I am so excited to have your Etsy shops up in a second location :). xoxo

      Delete
    2. Actually they did eventually find it but it took a while -- some guy (I won't name names as I'm not even sure I remember correctly anymore) stole it and had it in his dorm room!!! :-P

      (then I gave it to my dad as a gift and I believe he lost it, so that might be what you're thinking of)

      Delete
    3. Oh they did?!! I had no idea! That's so nuts that some high school dude stole your art. I'm so confused. I didn't ever know you got it back. Boo to your dad losing it.

      Delete