ABOUT                 POPULAR                 SHOP                 CONTACT                 ADVERTISE

1/28/14

Erin's Faces Feature on The Knot!


You guys!  I am feeling so fancy pants :)!

My sweet bride, Tara, got married at Snug Harbor in Staten Island and The Knot did a feature in the Spring/Summer issue of their magazine and online.

Check it out HERE or below.

A Whimsical Summer Wedding in Staten Island, NY




Add to Favorites

Tara & Evan in Staten Island, NY
Add to Favorites

Add to Favorites

Add to Favorites

Add to Favorites

Add to Favorites

Add to Favorites

Add to Favorites

Add to Favorites

Add to Favorites

Add to Favorites

Add to Favorites

Add to Favorites

Add to Favorites

Add to Favorites

Add to Favorites

Add to Favorites

Add to Favorites

Add to Favorites

Tara & Evan in Staten Island, NY



Their Ingredients

2 comments:

  1. Holy wow Erin - that's so exciting -- congratulations!!

    ps I just noticed the new(ish?) tagline for your site and I love it :-)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you Donia! It was so fun that they covered it! And yes - you were my inspiration for my overhaul - glad you approve :) - xoxo

    ReplyDelete